Find out how we can fight for you >





Principle Office Located At:

2319 Hall Johnson Road, Suite B

Colleyville, Tx 76034


phones answered 24/7 for immediate jail release
Its not just a slideshow . . . Each photo links to a page on this website.
you can pay legal fees by clicking the "pay now" link


phones answered 24/7 for immediate jail release


frequently asked questions - hurst tickets

Can I represent myself in court?

​Yes,  you as a defendant can always represent yourself in any traffic related case.  The benefit to hiring our office is that we have over 20 years of experience assisting our clients with their Hurst Municipal Court violations.  With our knowledge of the court system we will fight to keep your driving record clean.

​Do I have to come to your office?

​While some people prefer to come to our office to retain our services it is not required.  Our staff can answer your questions and take your information over the phone during our office hours.  We are open Monday- Friday from 8:30-4:30.

What happens if I hire you to PLEA my case?

​When retained we will contact the Court the same day advising them that we are your Attorney and will be appearing on your behalf.  The Hurst Municipal Court will set your case to what is called an Attorney Plea Docket.  A Lawyer from our firm will appear and work out the best possible plea deal.  It is our goal to keep your citation from affecting your driving record.  If you have too many convictions on your driving record you may incur surcharges and possible suspension of your driver’s license.  After we appear in Court we will notify you via US mail of the outcome of your case.

Do I have to appear in Court?

​If you retain our office to PLEA your case the Hurst Municipal Court will most likely not require your appearance.  If by chance there are extenuating circumstances regarding your case the Judge may require you to appear.  If that is the case we will notify you to appear with an Attorney from our firm.

​If you retain our office to set your case for a TRIAL you would be required to appear in Court and possibly testify on your own behalf.

​What else to I have to pay?

​The fee that you pay our office to represent you is for the time we spend working on your case.  It does not include Court fees.  Once your case is plead we will notify you of any fees owed to the Hurst Municipal Court.

​Will this ticket go on my driving record?

When retained, it is our goal to keep your ticket off of your driving record. If you are granted deferred adjudication (probation) and comply with all of the required conditions the ticket will not be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety (Texas DPS).

​If I let my insurance lapse, can you help me?

​Current Texas State Law requires all drivers to maintain minimum liability insurance.  If your insurance lapsed and you were not covered at the time and date of your ticket we may still be able to assist you.  Not having insurance is not an automatic conviction, if you provide our office with proof of current insurance the Hurst Municipal Court is currently granting deferred adjudication (probation).  This will keep you from having to pay state surcharges and possible driver’s license suspension.

How will you notify me of the outcome?

​Most Hurst tickets take approximately 4 weeks for a Court date to be set.  After our office works out a plea deal on your behalf we will notify you of the outcome of your case by mailing you a letter.  If at any time you want to check the status of your case you may call our office during normal business hours and we would be happy to assist you.  We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30.

Can my warrant be lifted?
As long as you have not entered into a plea agreement of payment plan with the Hurst Municipal Court we can assist you in lifting your warrants.  We will begin working on your case as soon as we are retained. The Hurst Municipal Court does not accept faxed copies of appearance bonds.  This means that we will mail your appearance bonds to the Court.  Your warrants will not be lifted until the Judge signs the appearance bonds.

​Will I have to take a Driving Safety Course?

​After we appear in Court on your behalf we will mail you a letter with any special instructions regarding your plea agreement.  In most cases the Judge will not require you to take a Driving Safety Course unless you were speeding excessively, have too many convictions on your driving record, or were involved in an accident.  The current Texas State Law requires any driver who was under 25 when they were issued a ticket for a moving violation to complete a Driving Safety Course as a condition of deferred adjudication (probation).