Principle Office Located At:
2319 Hall Johnson Road, Suite B
Colleyville, Tx 76034
I, hereinafter known as CLIENT, do hereby employ JACK BYNO & ASSOCIATES, hereinafter known as ATTORNEY, to represent me for the Class C tickets designated on Traffic Ticket Contact Form.
2. In consideration of such representation, I agree to pay to my attorney a non-refundable fee as an initial retainer fee. I understand and agree that the fee DOES NOT include a trial or an appeal to the County Court(s).
3. Client understands and agrees that no promises or guarantees have been made as to the outcome of any case(s).
4. Client understands that it can take up to seven (7) business days for a warrant to be lifted depending on the court in which the warrant is located.
5. Client consents to the association of counsel. I authorize the Attorney, or Associated Counsel, to sign my name to any documents necessary in my representation. I authorize the Attorney, or Associated Counsel, to plea my case(s) if I am not present in court.
14. I agree to pay any defer fees, court costs, and other fines including taking defensive driving if ordered by the court.
Copyright HURST TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY. All rights reserved.
Traffic tickets defended and warrants lifted in all Municipal Courts in Tarrant County, including, but not limited to: Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Colleyville, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Edgecliff Village, Euless, Everman, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, Kennedale, Lakeside, Lake Worth, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, NRH, Pantego, Pelican Bay, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Saginaw, Sansom Park, Westlake, Watauga, Westlake, Westover Hills, Westworth Village, White Settlement, and all Tarrant County Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts.
JACK BYNO, ATTORNEY AT LAW
2319 HALL JOHNSON ROAD, SUITE B
COLLEYVILLE, TX 76034